Central Roofing Company Commercial Roofing Portfolio: Minneapolis Convention Center
Reroofing project of three of the four domes, custom sheet metal paneling.
Special Interests: Over the course of this project ….
- 120,000 pounds of copper was removed from the roof of the Minneapolis Convention Center and recycled.
- 468 specialized panels were fabricated off-site, then each was transported to the job site, lifted to the roof and installed.
- 13 miles of ribs were wielded. This is roughly the distance from our office to the Minneapolis Convention Center and back!
- 7.2 miles of seams were wielded.
- 16,000 hours with another 1,100 hours of overtime were worked to finish the job on time.