VISION IS CENTRAL
Our vision at Central Roofing is simple: to be the preferred commercial roofer throughout Minneapolis/St. Paul, the state and the region. To that end, we:
Promote The Best – We value our most experienced people and treat them like they are Central Roofing’s most valuable assets – because they are.
Provide Training – Provide employees with the industry’s most comprehensive and on-going job and safety training.
Act With Respect – Treat our customers like we want to be treated – with comprehensive, individualized recommendations, fair and honest pricing, top-notch service, and quick response times.
Support Our Community – Give back to our community by supporting our employees who work with all kinds of community service groups across Minnesota and even around the world. Central Roofing Company™ also started a scrap metal recycling project called Scrappin’ for Kids that generates money for a variety of children’s charities.
CENTRAL ROOFING COMPANY® is a privately-held woman-owned commercial roofing, exteriors service, and metal wall panels corporation based in Minnesota with licenses to operate in 13 states, including the entire Midwest region. Founded in 1929, Central Roofing Company® is home to the state’s largest commercial roofing service fleet offering clients round-the-clock emergency response and repairs. We offer comprehensive Preventative Maintenance that extends warranty life and proactively addresses any needed exterior repairs. Our Production Department employs more than 200 men and women with expertise in all commercial roof types and systems including vegetated, solar and “green” technology, as well as sheet metal roofing, restoration services and metal wall panels. An in-house sheet metal operation fabricates and installs custom roofing, interior and exterior building materials, architectural metal, and wall panels; all supported by certified draftsmen and designers. From new construction or renovations to custom Design Build projects, Central Roofing Company® is the recognized industry-leader in quality control, safety, accountability and innovation in construction. We are Central to premier service to our clients, Central to excellence in project outcomes and Central to stewardship of your capital investment.
The following are all phased, multi-system selections from our portfolio:
- Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Wells Fargo Towers, Downtown East, Minneapolis, MN
- Boston Scientific, multiple campuses
- 3M Corporation, multiple campuses
- University of Minnesota, multiple campuses
- Mystic Lake Hotel, Casino & Convention Center, Shakopee, MN
- Minnesota Airport Commission, multiple sites
(notably Terminal 1 expansion of MSP International Airport)
- Minneapolis Public Schools, multiple campuses
- St. Paul Public Schools, multiple campuses
- Department of Corrections, multiple institutions
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Landmark Center, St. Paul, MN
- Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN
- RiverCentre, St. Paul, MN
- Certified Woman-Owned by WBENC: #2005128907
- Certified installer of all major and most specialty manufacturers including JohnsManville, GAF, Duralast, Sarnafil, Soprema, Carlisle, and Firestone
- NAICS Codes: 238160 (Roofing Contractors), 238170 (Siding Contractors), 236220 (Commercial & Institutional Building Construction), 238350 (Finish Carpentry Contractors), 238390 (Other Building Finishing Contractors), 238220 (Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Contractors)
- ORCA Registration: Complete
- CCR: Registered and Current
- USGBC LEED Award for Innovative Green Technology 2018
- Star Tribune “Top Workplace 2020”
- Finance & Commerce “BEST Commercial Roofing Company” 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Ranked Top 5% of national commercial roofers for safety per EMR
CENTRAL ROOFING COMPANY
4550 Main Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
Principal: Gerry Ann Stock, CEO/President CAGE CODE: OEA04 CENTRAL ROOFING COMPANY Year incorporated: 1929; State of MN; S-Corp Number of Employees: 220 FT
- $5,000,000 single project
- $20,000,000 aggregate work program
CAGE CODE: OEA04
SIC CODE: 1761